A Pharmaceutical manufacturing unit requires two authorized person for smooth running. One is manufacturing chemist and Second is Analytical Chemist. Analytical Chemist is a person who are responsible for quality, efficacy and sustainability of the product.
An Analytical Chemist is defined as an authorized person to conduct, perform and initiate all procedure related to testing of product and quality control. Analytical Chemist is also know Quality Control Chemist or Manager.
Analytical Chemist has responsibility to define and instruct his team members about testing process to ensure that the quality procedure should comply with required standards ,and quality, efficacy and sustainability of product could be maintained.
- Lead a team for carrying out activity related to testing and quality control procedure
- Directing Quality team members regarding testing and quality cntrol processes.
- Coordinating with manufacturing team for timely conducting tests during and after manufacturing process.
- Technical Support on the quality control processes, software operation and data interpretation.
- Follow Master Formula Record and maintaining sustain quality of products.
- To work in GMP environment by following quality control operations as per SOPs.
- Comply to the regulatory requirements at each stage of activity
- Maintaining Analytical records
Minimum qualification for Analytical chemist is as follow:
B.Sc. with minimum of three year experience in pharmaceutical product testing.
Hope this information is helpful to you…