Pharma Franchise and PCD concept is hot cake in pharmaceutical sector. From last few years, it become popular selling technique for pharma companies. Here we are going to discuss about few reasons why Franchise companies are back bone for pharmaceutical sector:
- Break Monopoly of Companies: Franchise companies break the monopoly of big pharma companies. Big pharma companies are occupied with resources and ability to beat the competition but small companies don’t have much resources and investments to competitive with big pharma. Franchise concept give small companies an option for building competition with big pharma by appointing local franchisee having good relationship with local health care professionals.
- Create Space for new comers: In pharmaceutical sector, entry of new professionals are very difficult. Competition with established distributors, retailers and other professionals is much difficult for new comers to establish own distribution and trading work in pharmaceutical sector. Big pharma look for big distributors and establish distributors when it comes for providing distributionship. Security amount and many other conditions make it more complex and out of reach of new professionals. Franchise companies provides easy opportunities to get stockistship and distribution at easy terms.
- Create new option: As number of companies increasing, options are also increasing in market. That indirectly pressurize big pharma to give more discounts and innovation to keep presence in pharma market. Doctors also get more options in prescribing any particular molecule.
- Prevent Shortage of Life Saving Drugs: In case of any Government policy, big pharma companies try to pressurize Government by not supplying life saving medicines in market. In that case small companies sale may boast up and keep availability of life saving drugs in market. With franchise model, it will become to timely delivery of life saving drugs to patients.
When I started my career as a medical representative, I always heard about propaganda companies. Representatives of these companies were different from us. Their method of working was different, their approach was different.
Competition always provides profit to consumers.
The Indian Pharmaceutical market expected estimated size will be US $55 billion at the rate of 23.9% by 2020. If we consider Google search data — can anyone tell, how many times PCD orPharma Franchise Companies searches through out Google per month.
But in reality PCD companies are backbone for the future of Indian pharmaceutical market. Imagine, if only 100 companies cover-up whole Indian market and mostly foreign pharma giants. Their monopoly of market may cause decrease in competition, increase in price, shortage of life saving drugs and also non stoppable acts.
See the example of Telecom sector, due to non competition, they are increasing prices without any notification. During my professional worked period for Pharma Franchise Company, I really appreciate this concept — for being one of market changing process.
Now question arises — how can we say PCD companies — backbone of Indian Pharmaceutical market. Professionals that are associated with these companies know exactly the important of PCD companies.
Average Google monthly search for PCD Pharma companies, PCD companies in India and similar keywords are about 4880 per month, searches for Indian PCD companies, Indian pharma PCD’s & similar are about 2000 per month. Like wise Indian Pharma franchise companies, Pharma Franchise is about 5000 per month. If we calculate roughly — that searches throughout India –are more than 20000 per month.
Professionals who are asking for future of Pharma PCD or Pharma Franchise can find the scope in near future. Direct marketing companies or in other sense ethical companies provides that scope for PCD or Pharma Franchise.
Every year these companies trained a large number of medical representatives. In this force, professionals that are dedicated to their work, builds a strong relationship with healthcare professionals.
At some stage in their life when they think about their own work. Pharma Franchise Marketing is best possible way in front of them.
Easy to start, consumes very less investment and same time it is very profitable business.
I can’t suppose pharmaceutical market without pharma franchise because it is the only way to prevent market for being monopolized by few big houses.
Hope you have found this interesting…
Mail us at email@example.com and contact through contact box. You give your suggestion in comment box also.
- List of pcd/franchise companies
- How to start Pharma Franchise Marketing
- How to become Franchisee/Pcd Pharma Distributor?
- How to calculate profit margin, net rates, trade rates in Pharma franchise Marketing?
- Things before associating with any PCD pharma company.
- Which Pharma Franchise Company (PFC) or PCD Company will be best for association? What to do befor
- How to face problems like MR’s salary, Profit margin, Market Strategy etc in Pcd marketing?
- Difference between pcd work and prescription work
- What is Pharma Franchise Distribution and Marketing Agreement?
- How to calculate Maximum Retail Price, price to retailer and price to stockist with any MRP?
- what are the points or precautions need to take before selecting pharma franchise company?
- How to develop strong delivery, distribution and supply network ?
- 10 important tips for selecting pharmaceutical franchise company !
- How to start-up Pharma Franchise/pcd marketing and what is needed ?
- Will it be advisable for me that I appoint a stockist here and start working ?
- Things that should be considered before starting pharma franchise business