How to Change Wholesale Business Proprietorship?

How to I change medicine distributorship proprietorship from My mother name to my name?


For changing proprietorship of medicine distribution agency, you have to apply for change of proprietorship of agency at local Drug Inspector Office. Visit your local Drug Inspector office and apply for change of proprietorship of distribution agency. Affidavit of your Mother and yours will be attached with file. You need to submit all documents related to your wholesale drug license. Read documents for wholesale drug license by clicking here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.