A pharma marketing company can be registered in many ways. We are going to discuss about documents and procedure required to register a pharma marketing company. Drug license number is necessary for every company to start distribution or marketing in India. Tax Identification Number is required for sale tax purpose. Trade Mark registration is necessary for safeguard of your intellectual property. In case of above 2 partners and below 50 partners, company can be registered under private limited company or limited liability company and for single proprietor, you can go for one person company.
Following are the departments and documents where you can register your pharma company:
Documents and procedure for Drug department and GST department, we have discussed in our post How to start Pharma Marketing Company in India ? . Click and Read for the same…
- Drug Department License
- Good and Service Tax Registration
- Trade mark registration
4. Company Registration:
You can register your company as:
- One Person Company
- Private Limited Company
- Limited Liability Company
- Public Company
Directors & Shareholders:
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- DIN (Director Identification Number)
- PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card
- TAN (Tax Deduction and Collection Number)
- Identity Proof (Electronic ID / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License)
- Passport Photo
- DSC Form Download Format
- Address Proof (Bank Statement / Mobile Bill / Telephone)
Registered Company Office:
- Rent Agreement (Notarised: For rented property)
- Property (Director / Relative) – Registry Proof / House Tax Receipts (Notarised)
- Latest Electricity Bill
- NOC from the owner on the name of any director (Notarised)
- MOA(Memorandum Of Association)
- AOA (Article Of Association)
- One Person Company (11500/-)
- Private Limited Company (12500/-)
- Limited Liability Company (7500/-)
Time Taken: Approximately 10 to 30 Days required to register a company
- Identity proof and address proof is mandatory for all proposed directors of company. Directors may be Indian or Foreigners.
- Generate Digital Signature Certificate.
- All directors should have Directors Identification Number(DIN). It can be applied online at www.mca.gov.in .
- PAN cards and TAN is mandatory.
- NOC (Non Objection Certificate) is required from landlord of the premises to be proposed as a registered office. Landlord’s Identity proof and Address proof is must.
- You have to choose company name. It is recommended that you need to go with 5-6 names in order which you prefer. In case, your preferred name is not available, you can go to the next one in order. Apply online with available name. Fill Form 1A that are available at ministry of corporate affairs website by visiting following location http://www.mca.gov.in/.
- After company name approval , you have to apply for the incorporation of company. Prepare memorandum of association which will detail what is the company operation, list of directors etc. Apply this also with Form 1.
- Fees for registration. Private Limited company fee is approximate 9500/- for 2 partners. Fees may vary.
Company can be started with any minimum capital. However, fee must be paids to the goverment for issuing a minimum of share worth Rs. 1 lakh. But there is no requirement of showing proof of capital invested.
If you want to apply online at www.mca.gov.in . You will need digital signature for applying online. Read about What is Digital Signature Certificate? Uses and application!!!
Hope above information is useful to you…
For any query and suggestion, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to start pharma marketing comany, for this LLC or OPC is ideal.what is the diference.
for drug licence can i apply on the same name (comany name) or with different name.may i know the diference
Difference between Limited Liability Company and One Person Company: is only single i.e. One Person Company requires only Single person for registration of Company whereas Limited Liability Company Requires minimum of Two persons for registration of Company. Otherwise One person company enjoys every benefits that are taken by Limited Liability Company. In One person company, only single share holder can start company with all facilities of limited liability company. Person and company will have separate entity. Person will not have any liability for creditors of company.
You should have to take drug license with same name as of your registered company name