I am a b pharma student after my graduation can I start mutiple medical store on basis of my licence
One Pharmacist can open only one Chemist Shop. You can’t open multiple medical store on the basis of your license. At one license, one shop could be opened….
- Difference Between Wholesalers and Distributors
- Difference Between Wholesaler and Retailer
- Can a wholesaler sell directly to Patient?
- How many Chemist Shops could be opened with a Pharmacist License?
- How can One state Pharmacist apply for License in Another State?
- 22 most commonly written code at Doctor’s Prescription
- Eligibility of Open School Students For Pharmacist Registration
- How can we make pharmacy education industry friendly?
- Pharmacy Education in India and Top career opportunities for Pharmacy Students
- Who is a Pharmacist? How to become a Registered Pharmacist? Qualification, Procedure, Documentation etc.
- Temperatures and Storage Conditions to be maintained in the Pharmaceutical Establishments
- How to start a successful Business in Pharmaceutical Sector?