can a person apply for the chemist shop license at government employee registration ?


My father worked in livestock department under wb govt as a Veterinary doctor. So i want to open a medicine shop….so can i apply for the license using my father’s cerificate…please answer 


You can’t apply medicine shop at your father’s registration certificate. There is two reason behind it:

One: For medicine Shop, pharmacist registration certificate is must.
Second: Your Father can do job at single place at one time. Applying at registration certificate mean, he is permanently working in your medicine shop. But he is government employee so he is working there also. There government job could be in trouble at that time..

Hope above information is useful to you…
For any query and suggestion, mail us at
Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *