I want help for own pharma company registration
Step 1: Choose Company Name
Step 2: Choose molecules list and their brand names
Step 3: Apply for drug license number and TIN number
Step 4: Apply for Trade mark registration of Company Name and Brand Names( Optional – Skip in starting)
Step 5: Private Limited Company registration (Only applicable If two or more than two partners is starting company)
Step 6: Third party manufacturing of your products
Above details is of documentations and licenses. Other than these, you may require to set-up your office and staff. You should also finalize what type of marketing, you want to do in pharma.
Read here: Types of pharmaceutical marketing
Choose best possible way to start your own pharmaceutical marketing for your company. and start it as soon as possible with all calculations and risk factors. You can feel fee to contact us at following detail for further help…
Based upon queries of our readers, we have prepared a list of queries. You can find below queries based upon your needs.
- How to calculate price to retailer, price to stockist with any MRP?
- How to calculate MRP
- Which Pharma Franchise Company (PFC) or PCD Company will be best for association?
- List of Pharma franchise pcd companies
- How do Pharma franchisee or PCD Companies in India and their franchisee calculate net prices, Trade Rates and MRP’s
- Can I sell product at low rates or MRP from actual MRP?
- Steps for starting Pharma Franchise Marketing!
- How to proceed to do business at franchise base in pharmaceutical sector ?
- Will it be advisable for me that I appoint a stockist here and start working ?
- How can i find out history about PCD company
- How to start-up Pharma Franchise and what is needed ?
- Why are Pharma Franchisee Companies — backbone of Indian Pharmaceutical Market?
- Why Franchise concept (PCD) in Pharma industry is so popular ? Reason and Future !
- What is third party/contract manufacturing in pharmaceutical sector? Inventory, Process, requirement!
- Types of Pharma franchise marketing..
For any query and suggestion, you can mail us at email@example.com