What type of license require to sell and distribute drinks?

Query :

A Well known wellness Company wish to appointment my company as a stockist for orange drinks here in Mumbai. I have GSTIN, Company Registration, FSSAI license with me. Do I need any other license to store and sell it. Awaiting for your reply…


Sir as you describe org drinks. Most drinks come under food and nutrition supplements. For selling and storage of food and nutrition supplements you need only fssai registration license. And GST number for commercial activities.

Whether you company is private limited or not that doesn’t create any problem in stockist ship and distribution.

If this drink doesn’t come under any drug and cosmetic act you can do business without any drug related license.

Hope you found it helpful…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.