Nowadays, I am working as a Pharma Marketing Professional since 2 years. But, I have planed for Pharmaceutical Franchise. As I haven’t Drug License, I will do it with appointing a Stockist/Distributor. For this I have less knowledge in some scenarios. Like :
- I don’t want to disclose my Net Rate with Stockist/Distributor?
- I don’t wish to disclose Net Rate to my Medical Representative?
- After appointed a Stockist. Can I stock medicines in my own home?
Kindly resolve my issues/doubts as soon as possible.
- If you will purchase through appointing stockist/distributor then there is very very less chances you can hide rates from distributor. In one way you can hide rates from distributor/stockist if company invoice at stockist rate and that will not be possible by a company to do it at regular basis because how they will show increased profit margin. If any company will be ready to invoice at stockist rates then you can hide rates from distributor.
- You don’t need to show rates to MR’s. You can handle distributor by own. Don’t disclose any rates to MR’s.
- You can’t stock medicines at home. It is illegal to stock medicines at without licensed premises. Medicines can be stocked at licensed premises only…
Hope above information is helpful to you….
Click at below article link to read in detail about particular topic.
- How to start Pharma Franchise Marketing
- How to calculate profit margin, net rates, trade rates in Pharma franchise Marketing?
- Things before associating with any PCD pharma company.
- How to face problems like MR’s salary, Profit margin, Market Strategy etc in Pcd marketing?
- Difference between pcd work and prescription work
- What is Pharma Franchise Distribution and Marketing Agreement?
- How to calculate Maximum Retail Price, price to retailer and price to stockist with any MRP?
- How to develop strong delivery, distribution and supply network ?