I want to start chemical business like toilet cleaner and Hand wash etc. Please tell me what are the requirements?
The products like hand wash come under drug and cosmetic act. You will require cosmetic manufacturing license for hand wash. You will require a manufacturing license for manufacturing of these products from state drug controller.
You have to fulfill all requirement related to drug and cosmetic act. Read complete requirement at How to start Cosmetic Products Company click here?
For toilet cleaners you will not need cosmetic manufacturing license, you will need only to register your firm/company under Udyog Aadhaar. It is an simple process.
- Visit Udyog Aadhaar website: https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
- Need to register your firm under udyog adhar
- Enter your details and your firm details & address
- Choose NIC 2 Digit Code 20 – Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products
- Then Choose NIC 4 Digit Code 2023 – Manufacture of soap and detergents, cleaning and polishing preparations, perfumes and toilet preparations
- Then Choose NIC 5 Digit Code 20232 – Manufacture of cleaning and polishing products (preparations for perfuming or deodorizing rooms; artificial waxes and prepared waxes; polishes and creams for leather, wood, glass, metal etc.; scouring pastes and powders, including paper, wadding etc. coated or covered with these)
Through this process, you can start Toilet preparation manufacturing. You may also need to apply for Goods and Service Tax Number. Read about Goods and Service Tax Number here
Hope this information will be helpful to you… For any query and suggestion, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org