Start manufacturing of disposable syringe is very good idea. You will need almost same documentation and procedure for starting disposable syringe manufacturing company as in case of pharma manufacturing company. For manufacturing syringe you also have to get approval from drug control department along with noc from pollution department.
read requirements for starting pharma manufacturing company here
You need few different specification in plant layout in manufacturing of disposable syringe. Disposable syringe is manufactured with plastic material and has to make them sterilized, so you require machinery according to it.Disposable syringes are mostly injection moulded from polypropylene. Syringes are available in different sizes like 1 ml, 2 ml, 5 ml and 10 ml, 50ml. To manufacture variety of designs, the number and size of injection moulding machine should be fixed as per need.
Production of disposable syringe requires following steps:
- Raw Material
- Moulding machine
- Automatic Sterilization Plant
Raw material used is polypropylene. This is fed into special moulding machine and special moulds. Then moulded it in chilled conditioned to get better clarity. When it has been converted into disposable syringe. It is sent into sterilization plant where it is being sterilized by using ethylene oxide. Disposable syringe is then assembled with sterilized needle. This process is totally sterilized to prevent any contamination because it is ready to use disposable syringe. Needles could be out sourced. Then complete syringe is packed in blister by using blister packing machine
- Injection Moulding Machine cap
- Sterilization Plant (Ethylene Oxide)
- Bilster Packing Machine
- Scrap Grinding Machine
- Air Compressor
- Water Pump
- Chilling Plant
- Moulds of 2 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml, & 50 ml including Barrel & Plunger
- Vacuum Dust Cleaner.
- Rubber-tip Washing Machine.
- Foil stamping or screen printing equipment.
- Lab Equipment
- Weighing Devices
3. Raw Material:
- Rubber Gaskets
- Packing Material
- Printing ink
- Rent: Approx. 20000/-
- Injection Moulding Machine cap- Approximately 10-12 lakh
- Sterilization Plant (Ethylene Oxide)-Approx. 4-6 lakh
- Bilster Packing Machine-Approx. 4-6 Lakh
- Air Compressor-Approx. 1-1.5 lakh
- Water Pump -Approx. 20000/-
- Chilling Plant-Approx. 1-1.5 lakh
- Others -5-7 Lakh
Addresses of Machinery and Equipment Suppliers:
1. M/s D.G.P. Windsor India Ltd.,
E-6, U2 Road, Wogle Industrial Estate Thane
2. M/s Sunanda Industrial Machinery A Division of Mafatlal Marg Industries Ltd.,
109, Standard House, 83, Maharishi Karup Road,
4. M/s Ferromatik Milacron India Ltd., Plot No. 92, Phase-
I, GIDC Vatva, Ahmedabad-382445
1. M/s Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd.,
P.O. Petrochemicals Township, Vadodara-391346
2. M/s Reliance Industries Ltd.,
Swastik Mill Compound,
V.N. Purav Marg,
3. Gas Authority of India Ltd.,
16 Bhikaji Cama Palace, R.K. Puram,
Hope above information is useful to you….
Above article is to provide basic knowledge about manufacturing disposable syringe manufacturing. At present, we are not handling disposable syringe manufacturing unit projects. Hope you will corporate with us…