Do I need another wholesaler drug license for One Person Company?

I would like to inform you that I have wholesale drug license for a proprietor firm with the name “—————–“.
I also have registered recently an OPC with other name.
Both the firm are owned under my name.
Kindly clear do I need another wholesaler drug license for OPC to start third party manufacturing and marketing ??
Also clear TIN no. Means whether two Tin no. Or not.


Persons start marketing companies from two way: One by completing all formalities with the name of company like Drug license, company registration etc.

In second case, persons register company with another name and use drug license of other firms for sale, purchase and stocking of medicines.

First way is best way to start marketing company through third party manufacturing. You can also start with second option by using drug license of your firm. You have to make all transactions from you firm name. Receiving, dispatching, billing and stocking will be done through with your firm containing drug license number.

As per your knowledge, for OPC, you will had to need of Tin no. but if you don’t have tin number of firm having drug license number. You will need to apply for that also for business transactions.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *