I would like to know what are the things/papers you should keep in mind while buying a pharma manufacturing plant in India?
Things to be consider are:
- Quality of Machinery and Equipment, its maker & life
- Quality of spare parts and dies
- Licenses status and approvals
- Approved molecules list
- Production Capacity and Output
- Number of sections available
- Regulation approved like GMP/ISO/FDA etc.
- Plant layout and space
- Building and premises area, location etc.
- Company goodwill, market value and credibility
- Annual turnover and Current clientage
- Number of technical and non technical staff
- Working Culture
- Number of Vendors and availability of raw material
- Inventory Management System and stocking environment
- Financial Resources, Loans and Limits of Company etc
Read in details about Machinery and business plan for pharmaceutical manufacturing read here
Hope above information is useful to you…
For any query and suggestion, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org