In this article we will discuss about manufacturing process. Documentations, Requirements and other formalities to start Liquid manufacturing company read by clicking this link.
Liquid manufacturing is not a complex process. Most of liquids is prepared in Sugar syrup base except sugar free liquids. Sugar grade and quality should be high. Water used for making syrup is De-mineralized water for prevention of any reaction to mineral present in water with ingredients used for preparation.
Non Technical Staff:
- Machine Operators
- Washing Section
- Sugar Mixing Section
- Storage Section
- Filling and Sealing Section
- Labeling and Packaging Section
- Mixing and storage tanks (stainless steel),
- Jacketted Kettle / Stainless steel tank (steam, gas or electrically heated).
- Portable stirrer (electrically operated)
- A colloid mill or suitable emulsifier (electrically operated)
- Suitable filtration equipment (electrically operated)
- Semi-automatic/automatic bottle filling machine
- Pilfer proof cap sealing machine.
- Water distillation unit or deioniser
- Clarity testing inspection units.
Two type of liquid manufacturing plants are used for liquid manufacturing:
- Semi-Automatic Plants
- Fully Automatic Plants
Procedure of Liquid Manufacturing:
- Dispensing: Accurately weigh Sugar, active ingredients and other excipients.
- Take D.M. water in sugar melting vessel.
- Sugar grading and sieving
- Transfer sugar into vessel containing D.M. water and mix
- Heating of vessel with continuous stirring for mixing of sugar in DM water for syrup base
- After preparation of syrup base, filter it to remove impurities from it.
- After filtration transfer again it in sugar melting vessel and add active ingredients & other excipients.
- Mixed it by stirrer and high speed homogenizer with heating
- Then leave it for cooling purpose with continuous stirring.
- Filter it and transfer it to storage tank (With Stirring).
- Passed it through colloid mill for homogeneous mixing
- Transfer it to floating tank of filling machine by transfer pump system.
- Fill liquid into bottles of your choice i.e. 100 ml/200 ml/500 ml etc.
- Place cap to the neck of bottle and sealed it.
- Send sealed bottle for labeling and packaging purpose