Production Supervisor is a person who look after all daily activities of work and follow the instruction of manufacturing chemist. We can say, Production supervisor as semi-technical person to conduct, initiate and perform all manufacturing processes. Number of supervisors present into a unit depend at work load and production capacity of any manufacturing unit. A Production supervisor directly report to manufacturing chemist regarding daily routine.
How can we define Production Supervisor?
A Production Supervisor can be define as a person who is responsible for maintaining whole production at ground level and meet the defined standards for quality, efficacy and sustainability.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing Quality System
- Take care of activities fall under his department
- Direct supervisions to the professional, direct and indirect staff
- Ensure manufacturing plans is achieved
- Ensure quality, efficacy and sustainability of Product
- Implement instruction received from Manufacturing Chemist
- Coordinate with Quality control department for proper testing and quality
- Execute production and resource schedule against production plan
- Follow SOPs and ensure all activities should be perform as per SOPs.
- Process monitoring, including manipulation of databases, documents and/or spreadsheets to support business reporting requirements
- Review of completed manufacturing documentation per compliance standards and established timelines
- Investigate and resolve problems, identifying root cause, and proposing process improvements through clear communication to senior management