Pharmaceutical franchise distributors or marketing professionals are backbone for franchise companies. They are the actual sale generator and key player in market. They are primary customers for pharma pcd franchise companies. With respect of their method of work, we can divide these distributors in two categories.
Commonly Pharma pcd/Franchise distributors are of two types.
Single Party Pcd/Franchise Distributors
Multiple Party Pcd/Franchise Distributors
Single Party Pcd Franchise distributors:
Multiple Party Pcd franchise Distributors: When distributors purchase from company and appoint their own franchise/Pcd parties/distributors and distribute products to them. These franchisees are responsible for sale and promotion in market. Multiple Pharma Pcd Franchise Distributors are mainly big pharmaceutical distributors and C&F’s. They must have their own whole sale drug license. They cover large area and work at large level e.g. state, zone etc.
Mainly these two type of pcd Pharma Franchise Distributors work throughout India. Both types of distributors have their pro and cons. If we talk about which type of distributor is good for Pharmaceutical Companies, then, it will be difficult to say because both have their own benefits and losses.
Single franchise Pharmaceutical Distributors give more margin and they work at mutual agreed conditions, but in case of Multi Franchise Distributors – Pharmaceuticals companies provide most facilities to them but they give only little margin. If You are thinking first one is better, then think again. Second one gives huge sale while first one gives more margins.
If second one is back bone for any Pharmaceutical franchise company, then, first one give boast to company margin, make them more financially liberal. We can’t under-estimate one from other. Franchise Pharmaceutical companies have to maintain both types of distributors to establish in highly competitive market.
Hope this article was helpful to you. For any query and suggestion write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- List of pcd/franchise companies
- How to start Pharma Franchise Marketing
- How to become Franchisee/Pcd Pharma Distributor?
- How to calculate profit margin, net rates, trade rates in Pharma franchise Marketing?
- Things before associating with any PCD pharma company.
- Which Pharma Franchise Company (PFC) or PCD Company will be best for association? What to do befor
- How to face problems like MR’s salary, Profit margin, Market Strategy etc in Pcd marketing?
- Difference between pcd work and prescription work
- What is Pharma Franchise Distribution and Marketing Agreement?
- How to calculate Maximum Retail Price, price to retailer and price to stockist with any MRP?
- what are the points or precautions need to take before selecting pharma franchise company?
- How to develop strong delivery, distribution and supply network ?
- 10 important tips for selecting pharmaceutical franchise company !
- How to start-up Pharma Franchise/pcd marketing and what is needed ?
- Will it be advisable for me that I appoint a stockist here and start working ?
- Things that should be considered before starting pharma franchise business