licenses required to export Ayurvedic Medicines

Query:Any licenses required to export like moov, tiger bam, iodex, vick vaporub, crack cream from india?


These are Ayurevedic Preparation, You need only IEC number (Importer/Exporter Code) for exporting these preparations along with free trade license for commerce industry.

Read here: How to export Ayurvedic Medicines

Hope above information is useful to you…

For any query and suggestion, mail us at

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *