Last updated on March 9th, 2018 at 04:26 am
You can start Cosmetic products Company in Two ways:
- Cosmetic Products Marketing Company
- Cosmetic Products Manufacturing Company
About cosmetic products manufacturing company, we have discussed in our article: How to start cosmetic product manufacturing unit?
In this article, we will discuss about how to start cosmetic marketing company. For selling and purchasing of cosmetic product, No Need of Drug License. You can register your company and get manufactured your product at third party manufacturing, contract manufacturing or loan license basis and start marketing of cosmetic products.
Step wise Procedure to Start Cosmetic Marketing Company:
For Cosmetic Products marketing Company, company has to deal in sales and purchase of cosmetics only. For selling and purchasing of cosmetics, no drug license is required. One can get manufactured his brand name cosmetic products from cosmetic manufactured company.
- Prepare a Business Plan
- Choose a Cosmetic Company Name
- Choose Brand Names by which you want to start marketing
- Finalize manufacturer from which you will get your product
- Arrange Fund (Own arrangement or Bank Loan or Investment)
- Company registrationor incorporation of firm
- Apply for Goods and Service Tax Registration(GSTN)
- Finalize design and prepare packaging material
- Make a mutual agreement with manufacturer (Third Party, Contract and Loan Licensing etc)
- Finalize term and conditions
- Send Order
- Receive Goods
- Start Marketing of products
How to sell Online?
For selling online, first requirement is Goods and Service tax Number. You can sell in local market without GSTN if your turnover is less than 20 lakh rupees but for online selling you will need of GSTN to register your firm with any online websites ( like amazon, flipcart, snapdeal etc) for selling your cosmetic products.
First you need to make a seller account at any online selling website. Add your product and inventory to list your product in specific class at which your product fall under. You need to provide your GSTN, PAN and account number for creating a seller account.
After making seller account and listing your product at online selling portals, you can start selling your products online.
Hope above information is useful to you…
You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query and suggestion…