Last updated on January 1st, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Pharmacy Practitioner is an individual (Community Pharmacist/ Hospital Pharmacist/ Clinical Pharmacist/ Drug information Pharmacist) currently licensed, registered or otherwise authorized under the Act to counsel or otherwise and administer drugs in the course of professional practice.
I am Rohit, a Registered Pharmacist. I want to do business please guide me
Cosmetic Manufacturing Company
Pharma Marketing Company
and many other businesses in pharma industry. But you will have to take license for every business, you will do.
We always recommend business on the basis of person’s experience and market exposer. You can choose any type of business on the basis of your experience and knowledge. You can read requirements and documents by clicking at above links.
- What is the difference between Pharmacy, Pharmacist and Chemist/Druggist?
- Can a wholesaler sell directly to Patient?
- How many Chemist Shops could be opened with a Pharmacist License?
- How can One state Pharmacist apply for License in Another State?
- 22 most commonly written code at Doctor’s Prescription
- How can we make pharmacy education industry friendly?
- Pharmacy Education in India and Top career opportunities for Pharmacy Students
- Who is a Pharmacist? How to become a Registered Pharmacist? Qualification, Procedure, Documentation etc.
- How to start a successful Business in Pharmaceutical Sector?
- How to start wholesale distribution in India?
- How to Start Pharmacy in India?
- Can Registered Pharmacist of ‘X’ state, apply for drug license in ‘Y’ State?
- Who is a Pharmacy Practitioner? Difference between Community, Hospital, Drug Information and clinical Pharmacist
- What is Prescription? Types and Contents of Medical Prescription?
- What is Pharmacy? What does it mean by Practice of Pharmacy?