A Pharmaceutical manufacturing unit requires two authorized person for smooth running. One is manufacturing chemist and Second is Analytical Chemist. Analytical Chemist is a person who are responsible for quality, efficacy and sustainability of the product.
- Lead a team for carrying out activity related to testing and quality control procedure
- Directing Quality team members regarding testing and quality cntrol processes.
- Coordinating with manufacturing team for timely conducting tests during and after manufacturing process.
- Technical Support on the quality control processes, software operation and data interpretation.
- Follow Master Formula Record and maintaining sustain quality of products.
- To work in GMP environment by following quality control operations as per SOPs.
- Comply to the regulatory requirements at each stage of activity
- Maintaining Analytical records and
Minimum qualification for Analytical chemist is as follow:
B.Sc. with minimum of three year experience in pharmaceutical product testing.
Hope this information is helpful to you…