Last updated on March 9th, 2018 at 02:24 am
- Lead a team for carrying out activity related to manufacturing procedure
- Directing workers and Supervisors regarding manufacturing processes.
- Coordinating with QA and QC team for quality production
- Technical Support on the manufacturing processes, machine operation, record maintenance
- Follow Master Formula Record and maintaining sustain product manufacturing
- To work in GMP environment by following procedure/production operations as per SOPs.
- Comply to the regulatory requirements at each stage of activity
- Maintaining Manufacturing Records and documentation
For production unit, Manufacturing chemist requirement is necessary. For Pharma marketing company registered pharmacist is enough. A person can be registered pharmacist if he/she has Diploma, degree or higher Pharmacy education. But registered pharmacist qualification is not enough for pharma production unit. You have to be a manufacturing chemist approval.
B.Pharma with minimum of one and half year experience in pharmaceutical product manufacturing
B.Sc. with minimum of three year experience in pharmaceutical product manufacturing.
Hope this information is helpful to you…