Last updated on March 8th, 2018 at 06:53 am
Refrigerated drugs are the drugs/medications which are required temperature between range of 2C to 8C temperature for maintaining stability and potency through out self life. These are sensitive drugs and requires additional care during manufacturing, transportation, stocking, dispatching, prescribing, using etc.
List of Refrigerated drugs are as under:
- Serum proteins
- Neo-arsphenamine and analogous substances used for the specific treatment of infective diseases.
- Pituitary (Posterior Lobe) Extract
- Adrenaline and Solutions of Salts of Adrenaline
- Specific Antibiotics and preparations (Parenterals and Non Parenterals)
- Ophthalmic preparations
- Sterile Disposable Devices for single use only
- Some plant extracts like digitalis, ergotamine etc
You require premises compiles with all requirements as per drug and cosmetic act. Fully air conditioned facility and adequate storage space for storing refrigerating drugs is must. Read in detail about wholesale drug license here
Refrigerated Drugs and Medicines should be stored at temperatures between 35F and 46F (2C and 8C).
Read related: Storage conditions required for storing Medicines
Hope this information will be helpful to you…
For any query and suggestion, mail us at email@example.com