PCD pharma franchise is good option for sales and marketing professionals. If you are one of them , it is great option for starting pcd franchise marketing.
About Future of pcd marketing you can read in our article: Future of Pcd Franchise Marketing
Read Our Article: How to start-up Pharma Franchise/pcd marketing and what is needed ? for more detail
Problems that you can face during franchise marketing as like:
- Appointment of Distributor
- Building Supply Chain
- Prescription Generation from doctor
- Availability of products at essential chemist counters
- Regular Supply
- Corporation from Company Hand
- Payment Collection from Chemists
Building Good supply Chain: Read in detail at our article: How to develop a strong distribution network?
Prescription Generation: Most important foundation of pharmaceutical business. Most of Franchise marketing sale comes from prescription. This is the reason why most of franchise/pcd companies search for experienced sales professionals as their franchise/pcd partners. Read more at our article: How to sell through prescription?
Availability of products at essential counters: Here essential counter means chemist shops where a doctor’s prescription can possibly reach. Your all efforts will be useless if you can’t make availability of medicines at essential counters.
Regular Supply: You place order in company and they send you stock. You have stock for some times. But when your stock is about to finish, you have to re order the products. You have to consider transportation time and minimum re-order quantity to avoid out of stock situation. For regular supply, you also need company support because if out of stock problem occur from company hand then you situation automatically will become bad.
Corporation from Company Hand: Company matter the most. Company selection can make difference in your success and failure. Choose company with care. Read more about Which Pharma Franchise Company (PFC) or PCD Company will be best for association?
Payment collection: Business is money and money is business. A transaction doesn’t consider complete until payment is received. In Indian pharmaceutical market, payment collection from chemist is difficult process. Majority of chemist don’t give payment at time. So, you have to be careful while collection of payment.
More you can read at below links
- how you can calculate PTR and PTS?
- How to calculate profit margin, net rates, trade rates in Pharma franchise Marketing?
- Pharma franchise pcd distribution agreement
- Things required with first order
- How to become Franchisee/Pcd Pharma Distributor?
- How to start-up Pharma Franchise/pcd marketing and what is needed ?
- Key Points that should be considered while starting pharma Franchise Company
- Things that should be considered before starting pharma franchise business
- Which Pharma Franchise Company (PFC) or PCD Company will be best for association? What to do before