Do I need a wholesale drug license if I am registered Pharmacist?

Last updated on March 8th, 2018 at 03:14 am


I want to start marketing and selling of pharma products by getting it manufactured by third party and I hold a license by state pharmacy council as registered pharmacist. Do I need a wholesale license for that purpose? please guide me.


You are registered under State Pharmacy Council. Registering under State Pharmacy council means you are eligible to do any pharma related business but at all stages you have to take drug license from drug department for conducting any pharma related business. You have to take Wholesale license for starting marketing and selling of pharma about wholesale drug license requirements here

Hope this information will be helpful to you…

For any suggestion and query, mail us at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: