Google Ads (AdWords) is an online advertising service that provide advertiser to display its ad at google first page for any keywords and group of keywords predefined by the advertiser. It also provide facility to displaying your online advertisement to google’s network websites and partners. Google’s network websites are the websites those allow google to show these ad’s at their websites. you have to pay for advertisement only when someone clicks at your ad. Here’s we are displaying screenshot for explaining google’s adwords:
AdWords may be in text, picture, video, audio etc. You can choose your advertisement type and advertisement landing page. You don’t need to be expert to run your adwords campaign. You should only have a gmail account.
- Choose long keywords like pharma franchise company in india, pcd company in india, pcd/pharma franchise company. Don’t use keywords like Pharma Franchise, PCD, propaganda cum distribution etc.
- Start with trial basis for few days. Examine results and leads compare to impression and clicks. If you find it worth to proceed. Continue it further.
- Set specific location for your advertisement campaign. Don’t rush for all over India in starting.
- Set target as per daily, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Experiments with your keywords and find try to find out from which you are getting good results.
If you use Google Ads effectively, it can be great tool for you but if it’s not use effectively it can sink all you money.
Hope you have found article useful for you. For any suggestion and queries mail us at email@example.com