Please tell me .I will be very thankful to you
Its pleasure to see, you are very passionate about your career and looking for business or job in your 3rd year of graduation. First of all, I want to clarify one thing- pharma business doesn’t always require large amount of money to start. Pharma business requires knowledge and networking for success. For pharmaceutical manufacturing company, you can supposed to invest huge amount but you can start your pharma business from other ways also like pharma marketing company, chemist, wholesaler shop, consultancy firm etc. Read more business opportunities in pharma here
But before start, you should have adequate experience, knowledge and strong networking, so it becomes easy for you to be successful in your business. Don’t think that you will require huge money, only concentrate to build your inner qualities that will help you in your journey. Chemist or retail shop can be started with below 50000 investment and much of products, you can get at credit from wholesaler. Wholesaler business also doesn’t need much investment. But your initial investment depends at your experience and networking in pharma market.
We can see many persons in the market who start their business with minimum investment and also persons who start with above 5 crore initial investment. That depends upon you, which track you follow and what have you learned during your professional career. Start with job in pharma sector where you would like to go and in which section you have much interest. Marketing, sales, production, quality control, research, pharmacovegilence, BPO etc are the few options, you can think to start. Other than these, you can also join other best possible jobs you are interested in.
After entering into pharma market, you will find number of ways to start your own business with minimum investment. Only one condition apply, you must be master in your field. If you want to know about our advice then we recommend you to start with job. In today time, marketing and sales professionals have easy opportunities to start their own business through establishing marketing company, having franchise of pharma companies etc. These require small investments and lot of experience and knowledge.
But before entering in pharma market and job options, you should consult your teachers, parents, seniors, friends or any mentor whoever provide you best guidance. We provide above guidance on the basis of our experience in pharmaceutical sector. May be these are useful to you or may not be. But you should do whatever you find interesting and enjoyable.
Read more realted about career after B. Pharmacy:
What should you do after completion of B. Pharmacy?
Students from NIPER want to start own pharma business.
Career opportunities after B. Pharmacy
Hope for your best and fruitful future
Hope above information was useful to you. If you find mistakes and correction in above article, you can write us
For any suggestion and queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Pharmacy? What does it mean by Practice of Pharmacy?
- How can we make pharmacy education industry friendly?
- What does it mean by Compounding, Dispensing, Patient counselling and Pharmaceutical Care?
- What should you do after completion of B. Pharmacy?
- What Does It like to be a Pharmacist in India?
- Pharmacy Education in India and Top career opportunities for Pharmacy Students
- How can One state Pharmacist apply for License in Another State?
- How many Chemist Shops could be opened with a Pharmacist License?
- Can a Pharma Student get benefited with Pcd/Franchise?
- Eligibility of Open School Students For Pharmacist Registration
- What is the Similarities and Difference between Compounding and Dispensing?
- Do I need a wholesale drug license if I am registered Pharmacist?
- List of Schedule H1 Drugs. Difference between Schedule H and Schedule H1
- Schedule N: List of Minimum Equipment for the Efficient Running of Pharmacy
- Can a person apply for the chemist shop license at government employee registration ?
- 22 most commonly written code at Doctor’s Prescription
- Government E-Platform for Pharma Trade
- Temperatures and Storage Conditions to be maintained in the Pharmaceutical Establishments
- Can I change my college after my 1st year in B. Pharmacy?
- Is Indian Pharmacist is valid to open Pharmacy in western Countries?
- What is Prescription? Types and Contents of Medical Prescription?
- What is the difference between Pharmacy, Pharmacist and Chemist/Druggist?
- Who is a Pharmacy Practitioner? Difference between Community, Hospital, Drug Information and Clinical Pharmacist
- Can Registered Pharmacist of ‘X’ state, apply for drug license in ‘Y’ State?
- Can’t I get the Drug license because I am neither phamacy graduate nor diploma in pharmacy
- 14 things every pharma professional should know !!!