Last updated on January 1st, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Please tell me .I will be very thankful to you
Its pleasure to see, you are very passionate about your career and looking for business or job in your 3rd year of graduation. First of all, I want to clarify one thing- pharma business doesn’t always require large amount of money to start. Pharma business requires knowledge and networking for success. For pharmaceutical manufacturing company, you can supposed to invest huge amount but you can start your pharma business from other ways also like pharma marketing company, chemist, wholesaler shop, consultancy firm etc. Read more business opportunities in pharma here
What should you do after completion of B. Pharmacy?
Students from NIPER want to start own pharma business.
Career opportunities after B. Pharmacy
Hope for your best and fruitful future
Hope above information was useful to you. If you find mistakes and correction in above article, you can write us
For any suggestion and queries, mail us at email@example.com
- What is Pharmacy? What does it mean by Practice of Pharmacy?
- How can we make pharmacy education industry friendly?
- What does it mean by Compounding, Dispensing, Patient counselling and Pharmaceutical Care?
- What should you do after completion of B. Pharmacy?
- What Does It like to be a Pharmacist in India?
- Pharmacy Education in India and Top career opportunities for Pharmacy Students
- How can One state Pharmacist apply for License in Another State?
- How many Chemist Shops could be opened with a Pharmacist License?
- Can a Pharma Student get benefited with Pcd/Franchise?
- Eligibility of Open School Students For Pharmacist Registration
- What is the Similarities and Difference between Compounding and Dispensing?
- Do I need a wholesale drug license if I am registered Pharmacist?
- List of Schedule H1 Drugs. Difference between Schedule H and Schedule H1
- Schedule N: List of Minimum Equipment for the Efficient Running of Pharmacy
- Can a person apply for the chemist shop license at government employee registration ?
- 22 most commonly written code at Doctor’s Prescription
- Government E-Platform for Pharma Trade
- Temperatures and Storage Conditions to be maintained in the Pharmaceutical Establishments
- Can I change my college after my 1st year in B. Pharmacy?
- Is Indian Pharmacist is valid to open Pharmacy in western Countries?
- What is Prescription? Types and Contents of Medical Prescription?
- What is the difference between Pharmacy, Pharmacist and Chemist/Druggist?
- Who is a Pharmacy Practitioner? Difference between Community, Hospital, Drug Information and Clinical Pharmacist
- Can Registered Pharmacist of ‘X’ state, apply for drug license in ‘Y’ State?
- Can’t I get the Drug license because I am neither phamacy graduate nor diploma in pharmacy
- 14 things every pharma professional should know !!!