Compounding is the the preparation, mixing, assembling, packing or labeling of a drug or device against prescription of a Registered Medical Practitioner for catering special need of a patient in Pharmacy by a Registered Pharmacist or/and for the purpose of research, manufacturing, teaching, clinical trial or chemical analysis including drug analysis and not for sale or dispensing.
What is Dispensing?
Dispensing is the interpretation, evaluation, supply and implementation of a prescription, drug order, including the preparation and delivery of a drug or device to a patient or patient’s caretaker in a suitable container appropriately labeled for subsequent administration to, or use by, a patient by a Registered Pharmacist against prescription of a Registered Medical Practitioner.
What is Patient Counseling?
Patient counseling is the oral communication by the pharmacist of information to the patient or caregiver, in order to ensure proper use of drugs and devices.
What is Pharmaceutical Care?
- What is Pharmacy? What does it mean by Practice of Pharmacy?
- Who is a Pharmacist? How to become a Registered Pharmacist? Qualification, Procedure, Documents etc
- How can we make pharmacy education industry friendly?
- What should you do after completion of B. Pharmacy?
- What Does It like to be a Pharmacist in India?
- Pharmacy Education in India and Top career opportunities for Pharmacy Students
- How can One state Pharmacist apply for License in Another State?
- How many Chemist Shops could be opened with a Pharmacist License?